- Specialization in the European and North American markets and experience to help ensure the success of your international acquisition, merger or divestiture.
- Network of connections and strong expertise in several industries, including automotive, aerospace, plastics, metal, packaging, food & cosmetic ingredients, nutraceuticals, animal health, specialty chemicals and many more.
- Experience in generating proprietary deal-flow, i.e. developing opportunities that are not part of competitive auctions, allowing our clients to negotiate exclusively and conclude transactions at below market multiples.
- Easy access to the institutional and private equity market to support our clients’ financing needs.
- Solid track record of satisfied clients, thanks in part to our “solution provider” approach and cross-cultural negotiation expertise.
- Infrastructure well adapted to the middle market, with offices in Paris, Toronto and Montreal.
- Multi-cultural and multi-lingual executives, conducting business in English, French, Dutch, German and Spanish.
Our attentive facilitation narrows cultural gaps to improve communication and understanding between parties. And we take the non-economic conditions into account as well to get the best possible transaction for you. At Canec International, we devote our energy to:
- employing an efficient step-by-step methodology
- finding the best possible match for your company
- facilitating the negotiation and closing of the transaction
This approach, with our transatlantic/cross-border and industry focus, makes us successful in the international mid-market arena. We’re akin to a ‘boutique’ solution, able to offer personalized service, efficiency, reactivity and value that the larger banks & accounting firms cannot. We are reactive to your unique needs and adaptive to your requirements. Canec’s entrepreneurial and pro-active spirit leads and sustains our efficiency and drives us to deliver value.
"To develop our presence in North America and to achieve faster growth, we needed to acquire a local food or nutraceutical ingredients company. We retained CANEC International to assist us and they were able to identify prospective target companies, approach them on our behalf and facilitate ensuing relationships. This efficient process led us to finalize our first US acquisition in less than six months after its identification. Thanks to their industry expertise, international M&A experience and flexible approach, CANEC assisted us on 11 subsequent transactions in North America, Europe and Asia. Needless to say, we look forward to having CANEC continue helping us with our external growth."