Canec has divestiture and acquisition experience in numerous industry sectors, including:
- Aerospace – metal/plastic and composite components.
- Animal health – veterinary products, feed ingredients.
- Automotive – metal/plastic OEM components.
- Electrical/Electronics – Electronic Manufacturing Services, components.
- Food & Beverage – raw materials, ingredients, processed foods.
- Metals – from foundry to precision machining.
- Nutraceuticals/Cosmetics – natural ingredients, fine chemicals.
- Packaging – plastics, cardboard, metal, glass, etc.
- Plastics – raw materials, component processing, machinery, moulds, composites.
- Telecom & Media – manufacturing and services.
- Specialty chemicals – manufacturing and distribution.
We are constantly attending international conferences and meeting representatives in these and other industries. Having successfully completed M&A projects in all the above industries and more, chances are we already know your business sector, and are familiar with its macroeconomic characteristics. As a result, there’s less of a learning curve for us when we start working on your project. Combined with our proven transaction methodology, the outcome is a reputable and consistent efficiency of execution.
|"Thanks to its knowledge of the industry and its international reach, Canec International has identified the perfect solution to secure the future of our company. Canec's experience in such transactions was a key factor in reaching a favourable outcome."
“Thanks to CANEC International we have been able to identify the right company in Europe and to negotiate its acquisition in the best possible conditions. Furthermore, CANEC's multi-cultural awareness, as well as their local presence, was of constant assistance to us in the due diligence process. We are looking forward to doing business with them again."
Mr. Joseph Carreras
Chairman & CEO
Hilite Industries, Inc.